Improve your contact lens confidence
CET Accredited Lecture
Grow your practice, your profits and your referral rates.
Recently qualified or do you just need a refresher on the latest techniques in contact lens practice? You will be able to practise soft and GP contact lens fitting. Brush up on slit lamp technique and aftercare. Learn how to address common clinical complications. Get an overview of latest materials and designs. This course is also suitable for pre reg optometrists and trainee CLOs looking to improve their practical skills.
Key Topics Covered
- Gain confidence to do more contact lens fits
- Basic fitting principles
- Overview of soft lenses, what to use when
- Overview of GP lenses, what to use when
- Interpret GP fluoresce patterns
- Slit lamp overview
- Keratometry and topography
- Address common aftercare issues